Empowered By Horses Services:
Equine Facilitated Wellness $90 / individual session plus gst
Equine Counselling $140 / individual session plus gst (with Registered Clinical Counsellor and EFW Facilitator)
Group Programs vary depending on the program
Sliding scale opportunities are available based on individual cases (please call Carla 604.809.3494)
CANCELLATION / NO SHOW / LATE ARRIVAL POLICY: No-shows or appointments not cancelled within 24 hours of the set session time will be billed in full. This cancellation fee must be paid in full before the next session is schedule. If you arrive late for a session the session will be billed for the full rate and end at the originally scheduled time.
Methods of Payment:
We accept cash, personal cheque (made out to Unbridled Potential Equine Services), e-transfer (email@example.com), credit card via paypal. Please note a $25 fee will apply to NSF cheques.
Clients have been successful in obtaining financial support from the following:
- Children and Youth in Home Schooling Programs
- Ministry of Children and Family Development (MCFD)
- CKNW Orphan’s Fund. Check details here
- Your local school district – We have had client’s successfully advocate for funding through school counsellors and principals
- We often partner with not for profits and access grants for specific populations of children and youth.
- New in 2018 our own Horse Tales Society will be accessible for clients who qualify (Stay tuned for details)
Kirsten Hargreaves is a designated counsellor with the Crime and Victim Assistance Program. If you have been the victim of a crime please contact your local Victim’s Assistance Branch to inquire whether you qualify for financial support. This may include: robbery, assault, sexual assault, break and enter, sudden death, suicide or attempted suicide, motor vehicle accident etc. In Abbotsford (Phone: 604-864-4757 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).