Empowered By Horses Services:
Equine Facilitated Wellness $110.00 / hour individual session plus gst
Equine Counselling $140 / hour indidvudal session plus gst
Equine Facilitated Wellness and Behavioral Interventionist $120 / hour plus gst (with EFW Facilitator and BI)
Equine Counselling $200 / hour individual session plus gst (with Registered Clinical Counsellor and EFW Facilitator)
Group Programs vary depending on the program * A facility fee is added to all group programs
Sliding scale opportunities are available based on individual cases and some third party billing sources (please call Carla 604.809.3494)
CANCELLATION / NO SHOW / LATE ARRIVAL POLICY: No-shows or appointments not cancelled within 24 hours of the set session time will be billed in full. This cancellation fee must be paid in full before the next session is schedule. If you arrive late for a session the session will be billed for the full rate and end at the originally scheduled time.
Methods of Payment:
We accept cash, personal cheque (made out to Unbridled Potential Equine Services), e-transfer (email@example.com), credit card add 2.9% to total. Please note a $25 fee will apply to NSF cheques.
Clients have been successful in obtaining financial support from the following:
- Children and Youth in Home Schooling Programs – email for list or check in with your online school
- Ministry of Children and Family Development (MCFD)
- CKNW Kids Fund. Check details here
- Variety Children’s Charity here
- Your local school district – We have had client’s successfully advocate for funding through school counsellors and school administrators.
- We often partner with not for profits and access grants for specific populations of children and youth.
- New in 2018 our own Horse Tales Society will be accessible for clients who qualify (Stay tuned for details)
Kirsten Hargreaves and Jonathan Boudin are designated counsellors with the Crime and Victim Assistance Program (CVAP). If you have been the victim of a crime please contact your local Victim’s Assistance Branch to inquire whether you qualify for financial support. This may include: robbery, assault, sexual assault, break and enter, sudden death, suicide or attempted suicide, motor vehicle accident etc. In Abbotsford (Phone: 604-864-4757 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).